Examples of our work
Many of our reports to clients remain confidential to the client. Others have been published, and a selection is available to download here:
- A review of a statutory body facing significant funding challenges.
Review of Seafish
- A major review of a cross-government science assurance programme with recommendations for business practice changes.
Using Better Evidence
- An assessment of the effectiveness and recommendations on how to take forward the outputs of the government's Rural Delivery Pathfinders programme.
Rural Challenges, Local Solutions
- A review of a set of land use case studies identifying key characteristics in the decision-making process and issues for policy-makers.
Defra Land Use Project - Demonstrator Case Studies
- A guide to rural social enterprise opportunities for a regional development agency.
The Role and Potential of Social Enterprise in the South East of England
- An analysis of approaches to easing housing overcrowding in London.
Tackling Overcrowding in England: Lessons from the London pilot schemes and sub-regional coordination